INSPIRE - for Secondary Schools at the Old Vic
High quality, innovative communication workshops exclusively for Southwark schools for Key Stages 3 to 5
These two-hour workshops from The Old Vic’s renowned Education team will use theatre techniques to explore confidence, leadership, creativity and teamwork, all of which are transferable skills that young people can apply to school, University and future careers.
Young people taking part in the programme will also have the opportunity to attend two follow up careers events featuring inspiring guest speakers, networking opportunities and a Q&A in December 2018.
‘Everything I have done is transferable and they are all valuable skills. I can make people realise I am dedicated and that they can take this person on’ 2017 Employability Project Participant
- Workshops are offered at no cost to the school or college
- Workshops will last two hours and take place in your school or college for a maximum of 30 students per workshop
- Workshops available between 8am and 6pm
- There are up to 20 workshops available for each Key Stage, available to book as a standalone workshop or more than one to cater for entire year groups
- Schools and Colleges are able to book workshops for all Key Stages (subject to availability) - Key Stage 3 in June 2018, Key Stage 4 in September 2018 and Key Stage 5 in October 2018
HOW TO BOOK
Places are limited so book now to avoid disappointment. Book a the wesbite https://www.oldvictheatre.com/join-in/for-teachers/inspire
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
INSPIRE is supported by Lambeth Council, Southwark Council and The Old Vic Impact Fund