STSA - MFL/Art Network
The Arts Network and (new
(pdf, 220kb)) MFL Network
(pdf, 27kb)will allow specialists in these subject areas to work together and meet regularly, with the common desire to develop great teaching and learning, and share good practice.
The networks will offer opportunities to share and promote good practice and resources in a supportive professional group, enabling their members to provide on-going support to one another to ensure that Arts and MFL teaching keeps developing in all schools in the network.
Please see an overview of the Arts network’s aims and programme for the year here (attached doc). The network is being led by Laura Nichols at Charlotte Sharman Primary. Register to join this network by completing a short online form here.
Please see an overview of the MFL network’s objectives here (attached doc). The network will initially be led by Lucille Faist at Charles Dickens Primary, with the goal of it being led democratically by its members in the future. Register to attend the network’s first meeting by completing a short online form here.
· 4-6pm Wednesday 26 September 2018 – London College of Communications
· 4-6pm Wednesday 7 November 2018 – Theatre Peckham
· 4-6pm Thursday 24 January 2019 – South London Gallery
· 4-6pm Wednesday 22 May 2019 – Dulwich Picture Gallery
· 4-6pm Wednesday 10 October 2018 – Charles Dickens Primary
· 4-6pm Wednesday 6 February 2019 – venue TBC
· 4-6pm Wednesday 22 May 2019 – venue TBC
T: 020 7407 1769 ext. 7