RE Coordinators Network Meeting and Good Practice Sharing: EYFS, KS1, 2 and 3
PriceLogin to view prices
Target audienceLeadership & Management
RE Coordinators Network meetings for sharing good practice.
The activity will:
- Look at ways to implement and teach the new Southwark Agreed syllabus
- Provide opportunities to share approaches, good practice and new resources
- Provide opportunities to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of current issues and developments for religious education
- Mainly for Primary RE Coordinators but Secondary Heads of RE Department are welcome.
- Welcome and introductions
- Local and national updates incl Southwark RE competition
- Focus on Hinduism (Hindu Dharma)
- Focus on Diwali
- AOB and planning for the next meeting
The meeting will take place virtually with details to be shared in due course.
Upcoming related courses
Professional Development View all our courses and packages