IMHARS Support Session
PriceLogin to view prices
CategoryWellbeing, Mental Health, PSHE and Healthy Schools
Target audiencePSHE & Healthy Schools
Championing Resilience - building on great practice to further develop a whole school/college approach to improving mental health and resilience in schools.
Following the successful Nov event at Millwall FC, this session aims to support your school’s/college’s “Wellbeing, PSHE/RSE, MH Lead” to create your school’s/college’s “IMHARS resilience action plan”.
This enjoyable session will include:
- using the “Wellbeing First IMHARS framework” to reflect and identify the development changes you want to make;
- talking through each section of the action plan, using model action plans as examples as well as other examples of excellent practice;
- support for planning the evaluation of your project including the evaluation process and useful, quality-assured tools.
- how to apply for the “Wellbeing First Enhanced award”, & HSL accreditation
- answer all your queries and questions
Upcoming related courses
Professional Development View all our courses and packages